Listed below are job openings submitted by advertisers for publication on NASW-IA's website. Publication of an advertisement does not constitute endorsement or approval by NASW-IA of any product or services advertised, any point of view, standard, or opinion presented therein. NASW is not responsible for any claims made in an advertisement appearing on this website.
Mental Health Practitioner – Clinical Social Worker
All Care Health Center is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who will provide continuous and comprehensive services necessary for the promotion of optimal mental health, prevention and treatment of psychiatric disorders and health maintenance to ACHC patients.
This position will work at each of our 3 satellite clinics (all located in Council Bluffs)
All Care Health Center offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Generous PTO, Personal Leave and Paid Holidays
- Employer paid Life Insurance AND Long Term Disability
- 401(k) match and more!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire an initial psychiatric evaluation for patients whom are seeking psychotherapy services for either mental health and/or substance use.
- Acquire and review patient records regarding diagnostic information relating to the patient’s mental health therapy, i.e. psychiatric evaluations and other casework materials.
- Create formulations after each initial assessment and identify corresponding diagnosis according to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorder-5.
- Obtain initial chemical dependency evaluation for patients seeking substance use treatment.
- Identify barriers and poor social determinants of health that may influence treatment. Work to remove barriers and improve social determinants of health that lead to reduced impairment and work to improve optimize functioning and outcomes.
- Develop with patient a comprehensive treatment plan, utilizing evidence-based interventions that work to reduce impairment and improve functioning.
- Licensure or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Iowa as LISW/LCSW. Additional licensure as a CADC is preferred.
- One year of full-time work related experience in agency and/or medical clinic service delivery (counseling, case management, outreach, prevention/education, etc.)
- A minimum of two years’ experience providing behavioral health therapy to individuals, families and groups preferred.
For questions or to apply please contact Gina Klein, Human Resource Director at email@example.com or 712-256-6582
- Services For People With Disabilities
- Council Bluffs, IA, USA
- Full Time
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Why work for LSI?
"I view the world differently because of my work at LSI."
"I believe everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect."
****LSI is offering up to $500 SIGN-ON BONUS!****
Are you looking for a career where you can make a positive impact in the lives of others? At LSI, your journey is our passion! Our Services for People with Disabilities team is searching for a dedicated, energetic full-time Program Supervisor in Council Bluffs area. Supervisor will oversee respite services in Pottawattamie & Harrison counties and surrounding counties. The Iowans we serve are seeking a life of greater confidence and independence, and it's our privilege to empower them toward success every day.
We are offering a sign-on bonus up to $500 for this position at this time. Begin the process to learn more about the sign on bonus opportunity and the chance to work for a people focused, results driven organization by completing an application.
The Program Supervisor oversees our Respite Care services, and is responsible for delivering the services and supervision of Respite staff.
Looking for someone with good organizational skills and are able to be independent with their schedule. This position is primarily 1st shift, but may require meetings in the evenings. Some travel required.
Salary and Benefits
In addition to joining a family of caring teammates, you'll also enjoy a competitive salary and benefit package at LSI, including a 401(k), paid time off, and health, dental, life, and vision insurance.
Qualified candidates for this job will have one of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Services, Education, or another human services-related field, plus two years of full-time, work-related experience
- A Master's degree in Social Work or another human services-related field, plus one year of full-time, work-related experience
This position requires a valid driver's license, auto insurance, a good driving record, and the ability to pass an extensive background check, including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child Abuse registries, the Sex Offender registry, and the criminal history check.
It's their life. It's your career. Make a difference in both by joining our LSI team today!
To apply visit: https://lsiowa.applicantpool.com/jobs/528079.html