Listed below are job openings submitted by advertisers for publication on NASW-IA's web site. Publication of an advertisement does not constitute endorsement or approval by NASW-IA of any product or services advertised, any point of view, standard, or opinion presented therein. NASW is not responsible for any claims made in an advertisement appearing on this website.
DES MOINES PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Des Moines Public Schools is seeking a SPEC Social and Emotional Learning Coordinator. The salary range is $66,942-$80,982. It is a 225-day position. The basic functions of the position include: Support the effective implementation of the District's social and emotional learning vision. Develop, adapt and execute SEL initiatives within schools and support district and school staff in promoting students' social and emotional development through curriculum and assessment. Working in collaboration with other district staff, coordinate internal and external resources to meet the needs of students and staff and contribute to a positive school climate. Des Moines Public School has an excellent benefit package: Family Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, IPERS Retirement and more!
Please use the link below to apply: https://www.dmschools.org/jobs-dmps/support-staff/support-staff/?category=Specialists
Therapy Specialist (RPG)
Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in Northwest Iowa, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influencing services to the communities we serve. Be part of that difference – join our team today!
We are currently seeking a compassionate and energetic individual to oversee programs offered through Regional Partnership Grants (RPG) in the NW Iowa area.
The Therapy Specialist will:
- Maintain an active awareness of Season’s business environment, corporate culture, and structure to support strategic decision-making.
- Ensure goals are being met based on grant requirements.
- Onboard new staff effectively through setting appropriate expectations and providing the necessary supervision and training.
- Establish, communicate, and implement Seasons Center’s plans, objectives, and strategies
- Create an effective work environment by setting clear objectives, displaying teamwork and positivity, recognizing outstanding performance, and encouraging open communications.
- Develop employees through training/coaching/mentoring, providing performance feedback and establishing performance and development plans.
- Maintain a caseload of clients, providing mental health assessments, diagnosis and treatment to children experiencing mental, emotional, or behavioral health challenges.
- Apply evidence-based practices and interventions.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Must have a license or eligible to acquire a license in Iowa (LMHC, LMSW, LISW or LMFT preferred)
- Experience working with children with behavioral health needs is required.
This is a full-time position based at Autumn Center in Spencer, IA. For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.