Stages of Professional Development with LMSWs
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION
This 3 Hour CEU presentation will provide an overview of the professional development for social workers supervising LMSWs.
The course will cover the “beginner” and “middle” stages of professional development for supervisees. Participants will be provided with resources to assist in the supervision of LMSWs.
Scenarios of possible challenges supervisors may face during the “beginner and middle stage” of professional development of supervision will be examined. Participants will have an opportunity to review feedback from social workers, who are at various stages of their professional career. Resources will be provided that may assist a supervisee through the various stages of supervisee development.
- Participants will gain an understanding of the various models of Professional Development available to Supervisors.
- Participants will gain an understanding of possible challenges of the early phases of Professional
- Discussion of various approaches in assisting supervisee with ongoing learning will be examined.
- Feedback from social workers about their supervisory experience will be reviewed.
- Opportunities to discuss the feedback with colleagues to gain knowledge and understanding on enhance the supervisory experience.
WHO DO I CONTACT WITH MY QUESTIONS?
- Trouble registering for an event? Contact InReach Tech Support at the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- Can’t log in to your NASW Member account? Contact NASW Member Services at 800-742-4089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about event content or access, or need to cancel or request a refund? Contact NASW-IA directly at email@example.com or 515-635-5184.